Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our little Jonah

Yesterday Jonah was complaining of a sore leg, later that day I found several spots on his body, we ended up going to the doctor because he had a low fever. When we went to the doctors he told me, "oh, Varicella.' I had no idea what that was and couldn't wait to get home to google it. Chickenpox! Yes, we will be house bound for a while. Jonah has the Chickenpox. Please keep him in your prays, as he is very miserable. This is him this morning while he was still feeling okay. He is now cover with spots and not happy about it. Unfortunately, both Jonah and Ethan missed the Varicella (chickenpox) vaccination, so I am sure Ethan will be next. Please keep us all in your prayers, as we have really been hit hard by this flu season. I think we have had every bug.


On a more joyful note: This is Jonah enjoying a yummy chocolate bar, for his 5th birthday. I had to be quick with the camera because that candy bar went fast. I thought maybe he would eat it slow and share it but no, he devoured it.



2 comments:

Dan said...

finally an update wahoo. Hey we're praying for your family. God bless you guys.

Morales Family said...

Oh man! Poor Jonah! I hope that he gets to feeling better soon. We miss you guys so much!! Please give the boys a hug from us. Love you and praying for you all.

Morales Family